Summary information and primary citation
- 2uyh; SNAP-derived features in text and JSON formats;
- X-ray (2.63 Å)
- Hhai DNA methyltransferase s87q-q237s mutant complex with 13mer gcgc- gmgc oligonucleotide and sah
- Daujotyte D, Grazulis S: "HhaI DNA Methyltransferase S87Q-Q237S Mutant Complex with 13mer Gcgc-Gmgc Oligonucleotide and Sah."
- The contacts include paired nucleotides (mostly a G in Watson-Crick G-C pairing), and
amino-acids within a 4.5-A distance cutoff to base atoms of 5mC.
- The structure is oriented in the base reference frame of 5mC, allowing for easy comparison
and direct superimposition between entries.
- The black sphere (•) denotes the 5-methyl carbon atom in 5mC.
|No. 1 C.5CM407:
hydrophobic-with-A.GLY236 hydrophobic-with-A.GLY256 hydrophobic-with-A.GLY257 is-WC-paired is-in-duplex [+]:GcC/GGC