Summary information and primary citation
- 5emc; SNAP-derived features in text and JSON formats;
- X-ray (2.3 Å)
- Transcription factor grdbd and smgre complex
- Jin J, Lian T, SU XD: "The effects of cytosine methylation on general transcription factors."
- The contacts include paired nucleotides (mostly a G in Watson-Crick G-C pairing), and
amino-acids within a 4.5-A distance cutoff to base atoms of 5mC.
- The structure is oriented in the base reference frame of 5mC, allowing for easy comparison
and direct superimposition between entries.
- The black sphere (•) denotes the 5-methyl carbon atom in 5mC.
|No. 1 D.5CM33:
other-contacts is-WC-paired is-in-duplex [-]:TGT/AcA