Summary information and primary citation
- 6lew; SNAP-derived features in text and JSON formats;
- DNA binding protein-DNA
- X-ray (2.48 Å)
- Rvd ha specifically contacts 5mc through van der waals interactions
- Liu L, Yi C: "RVD HA specifically contacts 5mC through van der Waals interactions."
- The contacts include paired nucleotides (mostly a G in Watson-Crick G-C pairing), and
amino-acids within a 4.5-A distance cutoff to base atoms of 5mC.
- The structure is oriented in the base reference frame of 5mC, allowing for easy comparison
and direct superimposition between entries.
- The black sphere (•) denotes the 5-methyl carbon atom in 5mC.
|No. 1 I.5CM6:
stacking-with-A.ASN505 is-WC-paired is-in-duplex [+]:TcG/CGA
|No. 2 C.5CM6:
stacking-with-B.ASN505 is-WC-paired is-in-duplex [+]:TcG/CGA