Summary information and primary citation
- 6w8v; SNAP-derived features in text and JSON formats;
- X-ray (3.12 Å)
- Crystal structure of mouse dnmt1 in complex with acg DNA
- Adam S, Anteneh H, Hornisch M, Wagner V, Lu J, Radde NE, Bashtrykov P, Song J, Jeltsch A (2020): "DNMT1 activity, base flipping mechanism and genome-wide DNA methylation are regulated by the DNA sequence context." Nat Commun.
- The contacts include paired nucleotides (mostly a G in Watson-Crick G-C pairing), and
amino-acids within a 4.5-A distance cutoff to base atoms of 5mC.
- The structure is oriented in the base reference frame of 5mC, allowing for easy comparison
and direct superimposition between entries.
- The black sphere (•) denotes the 5-methyl carbon atom in 5mC.
|No. 1 C.5CM6:
stacking-with-A.TRP1512 is-WC-paired is-in-duplex [+]:Cc./.GG
|No. 2 E.5CM6:
stacking-with-B.TRP1512 is-WC-paired is-in-duplex [+]:Cc./.GG