Summary information and primary citation
- 7ne6; SNAP-derived features in text and JSON formats;
- X-ray (2.3 Å)
- Human tet2 in complex with unfavourable DNA substrate.
- Rafalski D, Bochtler M, Ravichandran M, Ortega-Recalde O, Davies CI, Glanfield CR, Kotter A, Misztal K, Wang AH, Wojciechowski M, Razew M, Mayyas I, Kardailsky O, Schwarz U, Zembrzycki K, Morison I, Helm M, Weichenhan D, Jurkowska RZ, Krueger F, Plass C, Zacharias M, Hore TA, Jurkowski TJ: "Pronounced specificity of the TET enzyme catalytic domain guides cellular function."
- The contacts include paired nucleotides (mostly a G in Watson-Crick G-C pairing), and
amino-acids within a 4.5-A distance cutoff to base atoms of 5mC.
- The structure is oriented in the base reference frame of 5mC, allowing for easy comparison
and direct superimposition between entries.
- The black sphere (•) denotes the 5-methyl carbon atom in 5mC.
|No. 1 B.5CM6:
stacking-with-A.ARG1261 stacking-with-A.ASP1384 stacking-with-A.TYR1902 not-WC-paired not-in-duplex
|No. 2 C.5CM6:
stacking-with-A.TYR1294 is-WC-paired is-in-duplex [-]:.GC/Gc.